Thursday, June 9, 2011

for the grandparents

While I'm working on a post about our time with our friend in town and simultaneously cleaning the house, planning a birthday bash for Graham, and getting ready for our impending trip to Sicily (we're going to Sicily on Saturday and staying for a week), I thought I'd appease the biggest supports of my blog, the grandparents.

So, for you, here are some pictures of your grandson.







Thanks for continuing to encourage me to write and create this blog.

We miss you like crazy and Graham talks about at least one of you every single day.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you x5. Can't wait to see what you see in Sicily. Loves&Hugs, Grandma Tracy and Grandpa Bill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graham is so preciously grown up now! Where does the time go?
    -Jenna

    ReplyDelete