Wednesday, June 6, 2012

get through tomorrow


All I have to do is get through tomorrow, and then begins two months of nonstop fun.

The day after tomorrow, I get to pick up Tony from the airport and then drive to Florence to see one of my favorite people in the world. Our really good friend from high school is visiting one of my favorite cities in the whole world, and we get to hang out with him there. Fun is bound to happen.

Later in June, another friend is planning to visit (still crossing my fingers and hoping it all works out, so I'll fill you in on the details, later).

At the end of June, we're going to see Tom Petty in Lucca.

In the middle of July, we are going to drive to Oberammergou, Germany and then on to other various cities around Eastern Europe. Cities like Budapest!

At the end of July, we'll celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary. Woot!

Two months of solid fun, I cannot wait for you!

I just have to get through tomorrow.

One diaper at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment