Thursday, January 31, 2013

kindness

 

If you want to be treated with kindness, then go to Morocco.

During the days that 007 worked, I ventured out with the kids. We rode the fancy, new train out to the beach and playground. I got a little nervous and took what ended up being the wrong train the first time, but everybody came to my aide and pointed me in the right direction, along with giving my kids plenty of smiles, hugs, and treats.

 

At the beach, some guys let Graham in on their game of pick up soccer.
 
 



Alaina really wanted to play, too, so they let her get out and kick the ball a bit. 


Perhaps it has something to do with the company I keep when traveling,



but I seem to encounter nothing but friendly people wherever I go. 

The friendliest of all, though, were in Morocco. 

No comments:

Post a Comment