Tuesday, May 24, 2011

technical difficulties

Dear Loyal Blog Readers of Mine,

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the incredible lack of content on Ramblin' Fam as of late. We're having some trouble with the internet here at the Blaine Villa. I'll let you know when things are working smoothly again.

Also, sorry for the lack of photo on this one. I think it would take around 10 years to upload a picture with the way our connection is working right now.

Please know that I appreciate your readership and promise to return as soon as possible.

I'll be missing you.

Love,
Katherine

1 comment:

  1. This is exactly the kind of post I have been waiting for from this blog. "No Internet" "No Fun" "Living in a villa in Italy and travelling around the Mediterranean is SOOO boring". I'm just one back-of-Tony's-head picture away from a great afternoon.

    ReplyDelete