Monday, March 25, 2013

dr. seuss fun

A couple of weeks ago, we had a combined birthday party for Alaina and her pals. It was fun. It was windy. It was a little chaotic. I didn't take a single picture.

Thankfully, we have a friend who knows a thing or two about photography. She took some photes for us.




Alaina rarely smiles like this. Wanna know what caused this moment of joy? Our friend's little dog. She loves dogs.













I'm still processing the fact that my baby is one.

It could take awhile.

2 comments:

  1. Give a big ol' "Thank you" from G'pa Bill to your friend for doing such an excellant job. I know you will treasure this batch of photos for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best birthday party of all time...I may copy it for my next one. :)

    ReplyDelete