Monday, September 26, 2011

just ignore it

Our internet connection is really, really sluggish right now. I have no idea what the problem is. All I know is that I am not able to put pictures onto this blog and share them with you fine people, which annoys me a little. Growing up with a pestering older brother taught me at a young age that the best thing to do when somebody (or something) is annoying you to the point where you want to scream and pull your hair out is to ignore him (or it) and hope like crazy that he/it will leave you alone. Sometimes, this would work with my older brother. Other times, I had to break his toes to get him away from me (explanation: he used to pinch me really hard with his disgusting toes). I'm hoping I don't have to do any damage to our internet device in order for it to stop bothering me.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment