Friday, December 30, 2011

my first baby shower



I didn't get to have a baby shower when I was pregnant with Graham. For lots of reasons, it just simply never happened. So, while Lauren was here, I got to have my very first baby shower.

Yay!

It was organized by Stephanie, who is incredibly creative and crafty.  She hosted it at a wine bar (yay!) and had us all whipping out our artistic abilities by drawing on bibs and writing advise cards.


I have really come to understand and rely on the whole Navy family concept over here. We spend holidays together, host baby showers together, and help each other with newborns. We can all relate to the feelings of homesickness and loneliness from being so far from our friends and families in the US. I can't say enough about how grateful I am to have these people in my life.

Thanks for showering my baby and me with gifts, girls! I, for one, had a reeeeallly great time!

 


Oh, and I forgot to mention that it was a co-shower. That's Katie with the other belly. She's due a month before me!

Yay again for babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment