Tuesday, April 24, 2012

if I only had a brain



In addition to the previous diaper incident story, let me tell you something else. It has recently come to my attention that today is Tuesday the 24th of April. Not Tuesday the 23rd of April, which is what I thought all day yesterday. I knew I had a doctor appointment (my 6 week postpartum follow-up) on the 23rd. I knew the 23rd was on a Tuesday. Until last night when I realized the 23rd was Monday and I missed my appointment. I'm too embarrassed/exhausted to call the clinic.

What's happening to me?

And another thing. 007 is not, in fact, in Algeria. That's next month. He's somewhere in Africa right now, though, but if I told you where, I'd have to kill you.

Not really.

I'm so confused.

I think I'll take this opportunity to go rest my weary brain. Assuming, of course, that there's still one in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment