Sunday, March 13, 2011

I like reading blogs because


I like to peek into the lives of others and find that, despite the fact that the world can be a bit, well, shaky at times, people are out there working hard to raise families, cook meals, and experience joy in simplicity. I love reading the blogs where, through stories and photos,  people make ordinary life events like going to the grocery store seem extraordinary. Because, life is just that. Extraordinary.

So, a message to all you bloggers, thank you.

And keep on bloggin'.

And, as the Italians like to say, "godersi la vita."

Enjoy life.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE to read blogs! And I love your blog as well. It's fun to see what you see and where you go. In a word, it makes me jealous! :) So much fun to be in Italy!

    Replying about the camera and such: I have a Canon Rebel. Seriously the old school version, but I have good lenses, which makes the difference I think. My favorite right now is the 50 mm 1.4 f. Highly recommend it.

    I have Photoshop CS4 on my Mac which I cannot live without. Photoshop is the best thing ever when it comes to photo editing. I really don't know much, but I am learning, learning, learning!

    ReplyDelete