Thursday, August 4, 2011

quick update

The Ramblin' Fam is fine and well and enjoying the Air Force base in Ramstein, Germany.

I won't lie. I have no photos for you, yet, because I am too lazy to put them on the computer. Don't worry, though. they will come.

The laser operation went as well as expected and 007 is in full recovery mode. We plan to drive to the Netherlands tomorrow, but it all depends on his pain level. So far, so good.

You haven't heard from me this week, because I did actually spend a glorious 3 hours with Ben Harper, and I did actually frolic in a meadow on the top of a mountain in the Alps, and I did actually sleep in some straw in a barn.

Tomorrow's mission: eat some German potatoes and sausages.

I'm pretty sure there's still time on this trip for me to swim in a freezing lake, too, and maybe get some fondue.

Life is good.

Go enjoy it.

peace,
Katherine

1 comment:

  1. Hello children,

    Thank you for the quick update! It sounds like you had such a good time with Ben that you forgot about the rest of the world:)

    ReplyDelete