Monday, October 3, 2011

exciting week ahead


Today is the beginning of a very exciting week for me. First of all, in a few short hours, I am going to meet Tony Horton. You know, the creator of the P90X workouts. He's coming to the base where Tony (Blaine) works to promote something or another. Those of you who have experienced his workouts will understand why this is so exciting in a comical way. Let me know if you'd like his autograph.

On Wednesday, I get to drive to Rome and pick up my Grandma and Grandpa Kelly from the airport. Finally, some family is making it out here to visit us. They will be over here until the middle of November. They want to see Italy, so I am going to be their tour guide. That means you have to get ready to tour Italia via the blog. We'll start our adventures with five days in Rome. Get excited.

While in Rome, I am going to get to meet up with Christine, a good pal from Gonzaga! Another familiar face to help me combat this awful homesickness I've been feeling! Yay!

On Thursday (while in Rome), I will celebrate my 29th birthday. This means it will be time to start enjoying every minute of my last year in my twenties. It's gonna be a good year.

I guess I better go rest up, though, huh?

I think I'll leave you with a quote from the one and only Tony Horton:

"Do your best, and forget the rest."

No comments:

Post a Comment