Monday, January 16, 2012

bump on the blog

In between 32 and 33 weeks.



I think the bump is looking more like a mound these days.

The crazy thing is that I feel happier and lighter and overall just plain better right now than I've felt during this entire pregnancy. My mood is good. My energy is good. My skin is clear...ish. And, aside from this foot lodged into my ribs, my body is feeling comfortable...ish.

Gotta love the ups and downs from hormones, huh?

Now, could somebody please tell me where I put my chocolate?

**Stay tuned for details about where the photo came from**

1 comment:

  1. I had to chuckle when I saw your 'bump'! You remind me so of when pg with Tara. Basketball Baby! And then the day I feel in Afton right out in front of the plant flat smack on my 'bump'. Surely I killed the poor kid, however, dr checked 'er out and dang it if she didn't live! So the moral of this story is watch where you put your feet. Or if you are into 'flying fast forward', notify your 'bump' that it has a surprise coming! love ya, Grandma

    ReplyDelete