Wednesday, November 23, 2011

little rascal

 

This was our Little Bud last year. The picture was taken in Florence at Piazza Michelangelo. This was when he still had a little bit of baby left in his face. He was calm, carefree, sweet and snuggley. A perfect Little Bud.

And here he is a year later on the same bed of grass. 


Not quite as calm as he once was.


Still carefree, though.

 

A lot more silly than sweet. 
And I'm not sure I'd like to snuggle up to that dirty face.

The process has been gradual, but it recently hit me from out of nowhere like a ton of bricks that my baby is now a kid.  A full blown rascal of a kid.

Today, I am officially dubbing him "Little Rascal."

I can't stop time from marching on, so I might as well accept it and enjoy this next faze in his life. Right?





1 comment:

  1. look at thar
    t lil dude bro
    ,
    just a bro being a bro dude livin life and lovin hoes all over europa my man b
    mad respect

    ReplyDelete