Tuesday, February 14, 2012

buon San Valentino

We don't usually get gifts for one another on Valentine's Day. Or any holiday, for that matter. I guess we're just not gift-givers. Tony usually likes to lament about how Valentine's Day is so commercial, so fake, created to sell cards, etc..., and how love should be celebrated everyday! Something must have come over him this year, though (cue pregnant wife), because he bought me the entire remaining supply of cinnamon hearts from the Commissary. Because, you see, I had a sliiiight craving for cinnamon candy and couldn't find any anywhere.

Another example of the amazing power of hormones.

Anyway, I hope you have a love-filled day!

And, because you know you love it, too (no need to deny), here is my gift to you:



Love,
Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment