Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Oklahoma on my mind


I dreaded the day we had to move to Oklahoma almost six years ago. I mostly dreaded it because of the wind and the weather.

I was happy to leave the wind and tornado warnings, but for the past three years, even while basking in Italian sunshine, I have found myself missing Oklahoma like crazy.  For me, Oklahoma is all about the people and the friendships. I had some of the most fun, made some of the best friends, and learned about "zoinking" during our time there. I cherish those memories. They are the reason, I think, God made Oklahoma.

It breaks my heart to think about such wonderful people suffering...

Today, I am trying hard to send positive and helping vibes and maybe a little of this Italian sunshine to all my pals over there.



Hang in there. You will get by. You will survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment